学费 & 费用
We are student financial services (financial aid and student accounts) and we are 我来帮你! 调用 518-564-2072 从星期一到星期五早上8:30开始.m. 到4p.m. (除了周四，电话开放的时候 9点a.m.). Or, visit us on the 4th floor of the Kehoe Administration Building. 电子邮件 我们随时在 (电子邮件保护).
Use the categories listed below to identify the undergraduate and graduate tuition and fees you may incur each 学期.
关于学费 & 费用
Some students may have additional fees not shown here, such as orientation fees, application fees, advanced placement fees and/or certain course fees. 需要保留的额外分数 记住:
- Full-time tuition and fees is defined as registered for at least 12 credit hours per 学期.
- An academic year consists of fall and spring 学期s. 冬季和夏季是 in addition to annual amounts shown here.
- 学费 and fee information provided below do not include financial aid. 大多数学生 at SUNY 普拉茨堡 receive financial aid.
- 学费 and fees may be subject to change after publication, including tuition and fee increases due to currency exchange rate fluctuations for study abroad programs.
学费 & 2022-2023年的费用
信息rmation provided below is a guide to the expenses you may incur. 参考你的 student account for each term you are enrolled for your actual billed costs.
兼职 & Non-Billed成本
A student at SUNY 普拉茨堡 is eligible for the online non-resident tuition rate if the student satisfies the following three criteria in a term:
- 被我们的 独家在线学术课程; and
- Only enrolled in online distance learning courses in a given term; and
- Has not had an address within the borders of New York state at any point within July 1 and June 30 of a given state-operated 校园财政年度.
纽约州立大学普拉茨堡分校可能会要求 the student to submit documentation that demonstrates
the student satisfies the criteria 以上.
A non-resident student with fully online coursework matriculated in any other academic program will be charged the standard non-resident tuition rate even if the student has not resided within the borders of New York state within the fiscal year. 学生 被我们的 独家在线学术课程may be eligible for a discounted online tuition rate.